Payroll Analyst II - LOA
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How you will make an impact:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Global Payroll is looking for an experienced payroll analyst to perform and oversee the preparation and processing of the leave of absence pay for all business lines. This position will focus on leave of absence compliance and pay utilizing ADP payforce and Workday.
What you will do:
- Calculate leave of absence payments according to state, local and company requirements
- Ensures that employee calculations and payments occur in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide reporting for the managers and administrators as needed.
- Troubleshoot errors/issues and provide solutions
- Interacts with employees/managers/administrators on adjustments
- Coordinates and consolidates payroll data input wholistically.
- Analyses LOA time/payroll data in order to produce accurate and timely payroll results.
- Documents internal processes and provides input on improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 + years of experience in Payroll, and/or LOA
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Prior experience with ADP systems and Workday
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws associated with Leave of Absence
- Experience maintaining confidentiality and working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and accurate and have effective communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills and strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work independently
- Payroll Certification CPP or FPC
- Experience in large multi-state payroll environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website