When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
The print and digital designer ideal candidate collaborates closely with market development and the commercial team to design marketing materials for the Laboratory Products marketing organization. The marketing deliverables are of high quality and in alignment with company and product brand guidelines.
What will you do?
The print and digital designer creates marketing materials including printed flyers, brochures, emails, digital banners, trade show graphics, and other materials, leveraging their background and experience with typography, design software, brand design standards, and templates. The work serves a very high-volume business in life sciences within Thermo Fisher Scientific. The projects assigned are of all sizes and involve interaction with multiple stakeholders. Knowledge of these software packages and languages is imperative: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator), HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Working in a dynamic culture requires strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to manage a high volume of work and assignments, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths, and additional image manipulation
- Package and pre-flight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Manage and produce digital design work including emails, banners, and e-signatures
- Archive work for future projects
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area
- 5-7 years of design/production studio experience
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Experience in web/email marketing with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, CSS, FTP, web/email design and development principles
- Strong work ethic, accountability, attention to detail and time management
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73784836
Apply on company website