Job Title: Processing Technologist I
Safely manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products according to established schedules.
- Processes/manufactures products in accordance with written processing orders.
- Prepares manufacturing areas and equipment for the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Cleans processing equipment and rooms in accordance with written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ensures product quality meets the standards of Patheon, our clients, and applicable regulatory agencies including, but not limited to the Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (HPFBI), United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and European Medicines Agency (EMEA).
- Follows the required Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school Diploma
Minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceutical, food or cosmetic related manufacturing
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Must be able to work well with limited supervision in a team environment. In this role it is essential to perform shift work. Must have good organizational, documentation and housekeeping skills. Proficiency with the English language. Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Integrity, Respect & Excellence. Mechanical interest/aptitude. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and safety standards.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Apply on company website