US based remote
How will you make an impact?
This role collaborates with a cross-functional team to ensure the successful execution of new-product development (NPD) and portfolio analysis across multiple divisions at Thermo Fisher Scientific. The role contributes to the effective implementation, tracking and continuous improvement of the Product Commercialization Process (PCP) used within multiple divisions at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
What will you do?
As part of the Product Development Excellence (PDX) team, you will work collaboratively to improve communication, training, reporting and execution of new-product development. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the improvement and update PCP and PDX resources
- Showcase PCP best practices & drive collaboration across global teams
- Create and deliver PCP training, in person, virtually and in recorded formats
- Improve communication mechanisms between PDX and NPD teams
- Improve usability of portfolio & program management tool, create reports and analyze data
How will you get here?
- Thinks and acts with a global mindset. Considers multiple perspectives in decisions and seeks input from diverse stakeholders.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills, combined with attention to detail.
Enthusiastic communicator, comfortable in formal & informal presentations, as well as managing documentation.
- Able to influence & independently drive projects with a strong sense of urgency, operating in a team environment.
- Collaborates well with others and builds effective business relationships with different personalities, understanding their motivations.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years' experience in new-product development
- Working knowledge of design control and standard stage-gate processes
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with portfolio management software and Power BI
- Exposure to Agile PPM, Sharepoint or other web-based collaboration tools
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82406490
Apply on company website