How will you make an impact?
With 70,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we're helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Project Coordinator supports the project management team with interactions between the client and the internal organization. The Project Coordinator works with internal teams to coordinate activities ensuring timelines are met.
- Coordinate material and product shipments on assigned projects.
- Assist with manufacturing batch and analytical method scheduling and planning to facilitate manufacturing readiness activities.
- Manage document exchanges within Thermo Fisher and between Thermo Fisher and the Client.
- Responsible for timely preparation, negotiation and approval of Changes of Scope's (COS) for assigned projects.
- Coordinate with shipping and materials management for Client project requirements to ensure timely orders of special material or components.
- Generate and issue meeting agendas and draft meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and manage billing schedule and project worksheets (ChangePoint) for all assigned projects, including COSs.
- Provide on-site Client support as needed.
- Serve as Project Manager for assigned projects, as experience permits and under the supervision of the assigned project manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- One to three years experience in administration, pharmaceutical development, or project management preferred. Ability to multi-task, communication skills, comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with MS Project.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Very effective written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required. Strong proficiency in the English Language. Knowledge of pharmaceutical product development, analytical development in pharmaceuticals and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) preferred with knowledge of typical project management software systems a plus. Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint) required. Must be well organized with a strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently as required. Demonstrates a commitment to providing an industry leading customer experience.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549224
Apply on company website