How will you add impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific is searching for an experienced Regional Sales Manager, with a strong network in Russia, to reinforce its global Sales team. Do you have a passion for Chromatography and Mass spectrometry? And do you get excited by joining a strong global company on the market, and developing it to become a leader in its target market segments and Russian market? Then this is your chance!
About the job
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for business development and sales of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry solutions (instruments and consumables) in the sales area Russia.
what will you do?
- With the support of Marketing and Application Sales Support you will be on top of market trends in your Sales Area and tap into the full market potential. You will develop sales channels and you will improve and position Thermo Fisher Scientific's unique value proposition in your Sales Area.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities, define capture strategies and convert opportunities into orders, hereby taking the lead throughout the whole qualification, quotation and negotiation process.
- Being the central point of contact, you manage the proposal and make sure to align and budget sub-suppliers and departmental resources in accordance with the customer's requirement.
- Within your Region you will be the commercial ambassador and organize Thermo Fisher Scientific's presence and actively participate to selected events, conferences and seminars. You will support the development of sales and marketing material, making sure regional requirements are addressed adequately.
- You will be in charge of reliable sales forecasts and giving sufficient heads-up information to CMD management as to their resource planning.
- You will report to the Director of Sales for Emerging Markets or VP EMEA CMD
How will you get there?
- We are looking for a colleague that meets the following criteria:
- Someone with a Master's degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Proven experience (5 years) with sales of capital goods, preferably in similar industry or related area in a international context.
- Relevant business network in the sales area Russia.
- Experience with managing agent/reseller networks is a plus.
- Native Russian speaker.
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Result oriented, responsible and competitive personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a global, multi-cultural context.
- Able to quickly understand the customer's business, take control of the sales process and challenge the customer in a healthy and commercial way.
- Good business / technical judgment; able to translate technical advantages into -attractive business cases.
Travel Requirement: There will be travel within Russia as well as occasional travel to other locations in EMEA for relevant meetings. Such travel will may include reviews, senior leadership meetings, commercial events, technical and scientific events as needed.
When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549584
Apply on company website