How will you make an impact?
You will contribute to small molecule drug product development efforts. You have the ability to inspire/foster innovation, drive customer experience and a commitment to excellence. You are able to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary, team-oriented environment.
What will you do?
- Develop advanced mathematical models for drug product development.
- Develop model-based stability, packaging and shelf-life methods
- Model dissolution, thermal and chemical kinetic data
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with formulation and other members of cross-functional project teams.
- Interface with clients and ability to write reports and publications.
You will support early and late stage development projects across the global network. Should be able to work on multiple projects; meet team's project timelines and deliverables.
How will you get here?
- Ph.D. or Master's in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience are required.
- Demonstrated skills in experimental design and data analysis, modeling experimental data, directing laboratory analysts, report writing.
- Develop model based-strategies to determine packaging predictions and the shelf-life of products.
- Strong analytical skills and presenting data and writing reports
- Model dissolution, physical and chemical data.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience of analytical methods used for drug product development, dissolution methods, physical and chemical characterization methods
- Experience in drug delivery technologies for Pharmaceuticals
- Expertise in building advanced mathematical models.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73550996
Apply on company website