How you'll make an impact
You should be versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation, to customer acceptance and delivery. You are especially passionate about working with excellent software designs and driving Agile/SCRUM processes to meet and exceed customer expectations. You like the idea of partnering with scientists to create outstanding solutions. You welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely excited about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem-solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition.
What will you do?
· Act as a Scrum Master for one or more Scrum teams
· Establish team level cadence and drive team level ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog refinement, etc.)
· Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good Agile practices
· Encourage and facilitate cross-team coordination and collaboration
· Remove impediments for the team(s) and escalate as appropriate
· Facilitate management of the Scrum team's dependencies between the team and third parties, release managers, or other Scrum teams
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
· Work cross functionally to align strategy, methodology, and execution
· Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality
· Actively contribute to the company's Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) programs
· Provide real time feedback to the team based on experiences with other software delivery teams
How will you get here?
· BS / BA degree or combination of relevant education and experience
· 3 - 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach
· Experience with Enterprise/Scaled Agile methodologies (SAFe)
· Experience acting as a Scrum Master for distributed Scrum teams
· Experience leading Agile / Scrum adoption at the team level
· Experience with Agile management tools such as Atlassian Jira
· Experience in Project Management in software or IT delivery
· Understanding the value of delivering on release commitments made by a development team
· Ability to recommend improvements and assist in changes to team best practices.
· Familiarity with service-oriented environments and modern development practices.
· Experience building and managing relationships across a large enterprise
· Experience influencing decision making from top down and bottom up
· Excellent follow up
Apply on company website