Senior BioProduction Account Manager, Ireland
Band 7 Professional
BP Commercial Division
Location - Ireland Remote
We are looking for a dynamic and creative salesperson to join our European team to help develop and grow the robust and dynamic Bioproduction market in Ireland. Reporting to the Senior Sales manager for North Europe, you will be responsible for the sales of our entire Bioproduction portfolio including the Gibco Cell Culture, Purification, Pharma Analytics and Thermo Scientific Single Use Technology brands.
Our philosophy is a one of empowerment and accountability where you will be provided with the tools and local support to be successful in providing our Customers the best-in-class solutions in biopharmaceutical manufacturing. For those looking to advance their career, we offer broad personal development opportunities through this highly influential role in the Thermo Fisher Scientific commercial organization.
The successful candidate will be expected to utilize sales, product and territory knowledge to work independently in most situations.
- Influence the use and evaluation of our Bioproduction products to Industrial Biopharmaceutical and Biotech organizations. These products include Gibco Cell Culture and Thermo Scientific Single Use Technology brands, Poros and Capture Select purification solutions as well as Applied Biosystems pharma analytics solutions.
- The role requires selling at all levels with the technical, manufacturing and commercial stakeholders all requiring a distinct sales approach with these partners.
- Must have a consultative approach to enable design-in discussions using our open architecture model to build custom solutions.
- Maintain and grow business within existing key accounts as well as having curiosity to seek new relationships in emerging segments.
- Manage Key Accounts with key influencers based in the region, some of which may span to other global geographies.
- Together with Sales Manager, build and execute on a Strategic Sales Plan in the territory.
- Can use judgement and prioritization to bring in the appropriate resources to drive sales objectives.
- Is comfortable with a hunter-selling environment and effectively collaborates with other teams to ensure we deliver the necessary details to bring new proposals to customers.
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
- Work closely with the Field Applications group to ensure the correct support allocation to key evaluations and projects in the region.
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
- Life science degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, located in Ireland
- Several years of selling into the Bioproduction market and/or industry related experience is preferred.
- Established sales history with proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Relationships with the upstream and downstream process development group within key biopharmaceutical accounts in Ireland would be desirable.
- Good basis to develop strong technical skills to discuss and support requirements in the field of Cell and Gene Therapy, recombinant Proteins and Monoclonal antibodies within Process Development, Pilot Plants and manufacturing sciences.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts within the territory.
- Must have the ability to develop knowledge of accounts and key Customers and to interpret Customer's needs and identify solutions.
- Strong analytical skills needed to analyse territory sales data and technical information.
- Requires the ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the region
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation with stakeholders who share joint responsibility for certain product groups.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82467287
Apply on company website