With 12,000 global employees across 5 continents, The Pharmaceutical Services Group (PSG) offers world-class expertise to help customers of all sizes get high-quality medicines to patients faster.
Our Senior Business Development Executive focuses on representing and expanding the Development and Commercial Drug Product Manufacturing Services business at Patheon, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This is a multi-faceted role within our organization and is directly responsible to drive sales revenue growth through the development and implementation of strategies to generate sales from new and existing accounts in the assigned territory. The Sr. BDE builds an internal and external network that enables client success and identifies new target clients, follows through on leads from a variety of sources. The Sr. BDE focuses on winning new projects for Patheon's industry leading Drug Product and Pharmaceutical Development and Commercial manufacturing services
What will you do?
- New Business Development including identifying opportunities with new and existing clients through interaction with other Patheon teams and following up on leads
- Creating and executing sales programs for new prospective clients to increase awareness of Patheon's service offering and key differentiators from our competition
- Identifying and presenting Patheon's value proposition, including opportunities for strategic bundling of Patheon services.
- Management of current relationships
- Enable winning quotations and agreements
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience performing and/or selling related services within the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Established in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to network within senior management ranks.
- Dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to establish a functional, home office environment to effectively manage assigned responsibilities
- Ability to travel extensively within the defined territory, as well as based on business need( trade shows, team meetings etc)
This position has not been approved for relocation assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82556583
Apply on company website