Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager - Cascadion
Requisition ID: 184578BR
When you are a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $35 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location: Remote - UK North
How will you make an impact?
This unique opportunity will give a sales professional the opportunity to work with a truly cutting edge product with nothing like it in the marketplace, if new technology excites you in the clinical space and you have the capabilities of dealing with the NHS tendering process then we want to hear from you!
The senior Business Development Manager position will play a key role in the commercial success for a newly launched, highly innovative testing solution specifically designed for the clinical hospital and reference labs – the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyser. By leveraging Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (LCMS) technology in a turnkey fully automated system, customers will benefit from best in class sensitivity and ease of use.
This person will be responsible for a defined geographic region (UK North and Ireland) with a strategic focus: identify, qualify and secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with potential customers.
What will you do?
- Responsible for territory planning, targeting key opinion leaders, achieving customer commitments and engaging in the customer experience
- Manage new accounts and working closely with customers to ensure loyalty and retention
- Complete and manage NHS tenders
- Working collaboratively to maximize opportunities
- Ability to quickly close outstanding opportunities and begin a cohort of commercial evaluation studies.
- Act as a commercial champion, coaching and supporting future sales representatives with specialized expertise on the testing solution.
How will you get here?
- Significant sales experience working in the diagnostics/clinical area or sales experience selling Mass Spectrometry equipment
- Experience where you have launched a new product would be beneficial
- Experience dealing with NHS as a client
- Be comfortable putting business cases together and presenting them
- Be able to manage the NHS tendering process
- Be resilient and patient and have excellent relationship building qualities
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management up to C-suite level
- Be able to adapt communication style to suit your audience
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive sales bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English. Apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/Reference: 184578BR, please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website