At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you're part of the team, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you get there?
- Administer, maintain, and develop $0.8B+ of standardized and client specific pricing schedules.
- Actively lead and engage in strategic deals and client negotiations.
- Lead and develop Commercial Finance pricing team (3 direct reports).
- Develop average selling price reviews by account and service line and maintain reporting cadence to support pricing strategy and margin improvement.
- Work across the business to develop Pricing and Solutions prioritization and cadence – define partners, pricing/discount request process.
- Own and ensure division Pricing Policy is in alignment with pricing strategy to support growth, drive efficiency within the business and improve margins.
- Own and develop global pricing models that align with the divisional pricing strategy, and profitability goals.
- Continuously develop and improve the strategic pricing model, incorporating external market data, costing information, incentives and packages.
- Standardize and develop enhanced incentives to drive profitable business growth.
- Provide financial leadership and strategic business partnership to all business unit VP/GM and Financial Leaders in respect to pricing strategy and negotiation.
- Drives ongoing and strategizes new projects and initiatives to support business growth including but not limited to: pricing strategy, profitability, and quoting improvements.
- Develop and lead functional partnership and responsibility with Thermo Fisher Global Strategic Pricing team.
- Partner with Group Commercial Finance and Corporate Accounts Finance on joint processes, including collaboration on deals and workflows.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of progressive Pricing and/or Finance experience
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- High level analytical capabilities, including financial modeling experience
- Ability to travel 15% of time
- Ability to effectively communicate with both clients and senior leadership (written and verbal), and partner cross-functionally with individuals and teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, initiative and motivation to accomplish tasks with minimal direction
- Consistent track record of successful individual and team process improvement actions
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent digital literacy, specifically MS Excel; Hyperion / Essbase a plus
- Proficiency in English Speaking/Reading/Writing Required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. ACCESSIBILITY/DISABILITY ACCESS Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process.
Apply on company website