· Leading incl. developing the Service Logistics team in China and Taiwan (8 FTE's) incl. regional Compliance in Singapore (1 FTE) with a strong focus on control, daily tracking and tracing to ensure a seamless business process.
· Develop, consult and implement new strategy to streamline processes and to reduce cost
( together with Global team).
· Review and revise specific China strategy for Bonded and non-Bonded customer base towards constantly changing governmental policies.
· Manage the external logistics service provider (3PL), including subcontractor set up, performance and contract re-negotiations in the region.
· Ensure that customer satisfaction, and targeted KPI's are met.
· Perform metrics reporting and data analysis to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
· Assume responsibility for regional service logistics projects and or represent service logistics in multi-disciplinary improvement programs aimed at continuous improvement within the region.
· Manage the complex US-China trade war with duty changes and BIS Entity list , minimize the impact with related customers business.
· Bridge intercultural challenges between the East and the West, both Europe and US on a Senior Management level .
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75771591
Apply on company website