Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Design embedded software for instrument covering from software architecture, requirement analysis, applications development and/or OS porting.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to help CIC deliver product on time, high quality within budget
- Responsible for the design / implementation / maintain embedded software
- Drive the technology synergy and design reuse for the different product lines to enhance China Technology unique position
- Drive the design productivity improvement by standardizing design processes, tools, and design practices and build up a common platform ( e.g. NPD, PDP, ECO processes)
- Responsible for the technology incubation and growth in the Embedded Software domain, support local product managers to grow the Embedded Software related skill set for China emerging needs
- Continue to energize him / herself and raise the Bar to make better
- BS/MS degree or higher in engineering background
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in new product development, product sustaining
- Proficient skill set in boot loader and Linux (involving kernel, driver)
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and troubleshooting skill.
- Be familiar with normal ARM/MCU hardware architecture and general IDE (CCS, IAR, Keil )
- Solid experiences on the Embedded Software design
- Work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skill (both English and Chinese) and influence skill to work with cross function, cross country team
- A proven fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges
- Produce accurate work under pressure
- Good team work
- Experience with RTOS (Linux / Nucleus / QNX / VxWorks / ThreadX) + communication programming on RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet / SPI / I2C / USB
- Experience on assemble language
- Experience with QT or similar UI framework.
- Experience with instrument industry or automation & Control industry.
Apply on company website