Responsible for daily Import/export operation, including import documents preparation, import permit application, manage whole customs clearance process, check inventory to meet KPI, trouble shooting, internal/external communication. Periodic review of performance and analyze the data to seek opportunity for improvement.
- Handle daily import operations to meet our target as well as in compliance with customs laws, regulations and policies.
- Closely work with Freight Forwarder, broker to deliver a timely and cost effective result of customs declaration.
- Prepare declaration documents, import license (CIQ, 3C, AQSIQ…) and statements if necessary.
- Keep accurate records for the shipments both in soft (TFS logistics system) and hard copy. Closely tracking the shipments' status and maintain the data in our logistics system.
- Handle the special case such as customs questioning and Customer's urgent delivery request independently and with high efficiency.
- Find root cause of failed performance and make correction plan.
- Reply inter and external Customer's inquiry and provide clearance consultancy.
- Well data Analyze and summary report, keep improvement for the project or process.
- Bio-reagent operation knowledge and License experience is preference.
- Inventory checking between WGQ Customs system and ERP, ensure compliance.
- Follow manager's instruction, do in an efficient way and feedback the result on time.
- College or above degree, major in logistics, supply chain, International trade, or related areas. English skill: CET 4 or above
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of import process, especially for WGQ FTZ
- Familiar with HTS classification rules and practice
- A good team player, proactive, high responsibility, willing to learn and adapt to high pressure
- Strong communication and coordinating capability
- Good in data analysis and sensitive with numbers
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel and PPT
- Excellent in written and oral English
- Basic knowledge of ERP or SAP is a plus
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82462998
Apply on company website