How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisor and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- Train Technicians/ Associate Technicians, Manufacturing on product assembly and testing
How will you get here?
- Nitec in Engineering with 2 - 3 years of manufacturing environment
Apply on company website