When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of smart, driven team that shares passion for data exploration and discovery.With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
Enterprise resource planning team is part of corporate IT function under Enterprise Technology Organization. ERP Team is responsible for managing and maintaining our various ERP's and associated systems which are critical in terms of helping internal customers of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
How will you make an impact?
The Sr. Systems Analyst will join our Enterprise resource planning team and will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and leading ongoing development efforts on our Esker Cloud solutions helping our order to cash work stream. This personmust be able to collaboratively work in an Agile team on Esker's on Demand cloud SaaS solutions with most of the time dedicated to continuing supporting the deployed applications/integrations development and enhancement of Esker solutions. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on systems that interface with multiple systems including AWS, Oracle, Middleware and ERPs. The candidate will lead development projects, pilots, and advance best design practices.
What will you do?
· Lead, design, develop, deploy and maintain critical revenue impacting solutions using Esker's on demand Cloud SAAS platform
· Work as part of a team to implement Esker's on Demand cloud SaaS solutions with most of the time dedicated to development, enhancement and maintenance of Esker solutions
· Utilize a variety of technologies to extend standard functionality of Esker solutions such as background logic, end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
· Work closely with customers to define requirements, test the application and train end users
· Create and execute test cases to validate development and product configurations
· Develop or configure Esker solutions to integrate with customer ERP systems or custom external applications
· Document product configurations and customizations
· Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are resolved
· Participate in all phases of the Enterprise Data platform development life cycle as appropriate; including, but not limited to gathering customer requirements, defining technical requirements, creating high level architecture diagrams, data validation and training sessions
· Ensuring strong adherence to the SLAs and the other critical metrics in supporting the critical business applications
· Identify improvements to our solutions, processes or supporting documentation
How will you get here?
· Have strong experience in cloud solutions
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
· Lead and manage Esker solutions and integrations already implemented
· Is passionate about applications, end-user productivity and building reliable systems
· Exceptional customer focus
· Desire to teach other team members about technology in the area of expertise
· Experience on project management framework Agile (Jira toolset)
· BS degree plus 8 years of IT experience or an Associate's degree plus 8+ years of IT experience
· Experience in software development and support or combination thereof
· Lead internal and customer facing demonstration of solution and any custom development
· Experience in on-demand cloud SAAS solution, preferably Esker OnDemand SAAS solution
· Understanding in Optical Character recognition and Document classification and extraction technologies
· Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
· Understanding and busines knowledge of order to cash business process
· Experience in building application interfaces and working with various data interchange formats for integrating with different ERPs.
· Familiarity with version control
· Strong customer service skills
· Understanding and business knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) a plus: SAP, Oracle JDE
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do "what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of demands on data integration
· Strategic Thinking - Think big picture. Set priorities aligned with major goals. Encourage innovation by backing good people who take smart risks.
· Critical Thinking - Question conventional wisdom by identifying and challenging assumptions made that cause actions or inaction. Strive to inject independent thinking, checking biases, promotes action and decision-making.
· Communication - communicate effectively in the way reach audiences with ease, clarity, and transparency: one-to-one, small group, full staff, email, social media, and of course, listening.
· Provide organizational support for relationship development to foster teamwork, build relationships, and promote collaboration to cultivate and strengthen a network for the exchange of ideas
· Problem-solving (analytical)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82421814
Apply on company website