Monza site is a world class contract manufacturing and development facility, specialized in aseptic injectable drugs, with an increasing focus on biologics. Joining a global team and more than 1000 colleagues on site, the selected candidate will experience a smart, international, and fast-growing environment. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you will do
You will join our Supply Chain – Client Service team as main point of contact for the assigned Customers, for which you will receive forecasts and purchase orders, make evaluations, monitor trends & variations and promptly discuss them with Planning department. Additionally, your duties include:
- Keep SAP system updated with current information; create & update reports
- Issue invoices for products and services
- Coordinate internal Functions based on Customer requests in order to meet On Time Delivery;
- Take part in daily Business unit meetings;
- Monitor production and laboratory activities and provide Customers with updates on timelines. coordinate warehouse scheduling and with couriers to ship material in and out
This role is a perfect opportunity, if you want to develop and grow professionally within a highly flexible and dynamic multinational environment, supporting world-class Pharmaceutical Companies in delivering life-saving medicines to patients across the world.
How you will get there
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent Education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience either in Pharmaceutical Industry or in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP is considered a plus
- Accountability and precision are critical soft skills, as well as excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73777737
Apply on company website