When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
• Work with lead recruiters & hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
• Proactively build pipelines while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
• Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Thermo Fisher and all it has to offer the Industry's top talent
• Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
• Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
Qualifications And Experiences:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin.
• Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills.
• A good team player.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• 2+ years in a similar role is preferred.
• Experience in working or studying overseas is preferred.
• Proficiency in any other languages is a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82443092
Apply on company website