To drive business growth by providing technical solutions and support to customers. Help to build up company's images of leading sciences in life sciences.
- Identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements, drive business growth in Molecular Biology, Sample Preparation areas. Be responsible for business growth target, by directly working with customers on selected portfolio focus, and also by facilitating sales generalists.
- Provide necessary support such as technical proposal, on site seminars, and in-depth technology conversations with customers to acquire and retain customers.
- Act as advocator to re-enforce Thermo Fisher Scientific's technologies and marketing messages.
- Collect market dynamics information, customer's application trend and competition updates, communicate with marketing, peer sales teams and other functions, to help to analyze impact, counter measures, either for short term and long term business strategy.
- Requires a Master degree or PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular diagnostics, or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Requires a minimum of 1 years work experience; Experience with technical service, customer service and public speaking is preferred.
- Strong desire to achieve target and self-fulfillment are essential.
- Strong technical background in molecular biology, biochemistry, low or high throughput sample preparation is preferred.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; Strong organizational ability to successfully work and get things done in teams.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75772797
Apply on company website