How will you make an impact?
The treasury analyst is responsible for analytical support of capital markets, intercompany loan and tax reorganization structures.
What will you do?
- Joint management of long and short term intercompany debt portfolio
- Preparation of all principal, interest and associated fee payments, amortization/accretion schedules, monthly and quarterly accounting schedules, quarterly and annual disclosures.
- Maintenance of treasury files containing activity for the quarterly review with the audit teams
- Coordination with the tax department to help facilitate the successful implementation of organizational restructurings which includes credit rating analytical work for intercompany loans
- Prepare all FAS 133 documentation when applicable
- Analytical role in external debt issuance and other capital market activities
- Ad Hoc project work as requested
How will you get here?
- 2 plus years of relevant accounting or treasury experience in an analytical role
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Hyperion Financial Management / Essbase experience preferred
- Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers, and management are prerequisites to success in this position
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and focus on exceeding goals and results.
- Self motivated and ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while working on multiple deliverables
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive projects to completion
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website