Internal Medicine Program Director
10-Year Accredited GME Program
A GME program is seeking a Program Director for their Internal Medicine residents. Someone coming in can help shape this program, without having to build it. This program is part of the largest GME program in the country, with over 4000 residents. Take a step to advance your career and help the next wave of residents become competent and productive physicians.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- New wave of residents begin July 2020 – get on board before they start!
- Teaching or leadership experience preferred at an ACGME or AOA accredited program
- Full benefits, PTO and Relocation Allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- A population of 250,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US cities
Apply on company website