Orthopedic Surgery Physician Opportunity
Minimal Phone “Call” Only
This Critical Access Hospital that was built in 2006 to serve the patients in the region is looking for a Orthopedic Surgery Physician to join their team. This hospital has 15 full-time providers with over 250 employees, a staff of Emergency Medicine physicians providing 24-7 coverage, 25 beds, and a great Imaging Department with a mobile MRI.
- Salary starting at the national median and increases based upon experience
- ED will stabilize patients or ship them
- Malpractice and WRVU bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, sign-on-bonus
- Immediate, defined need for your services with a local Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This family-oriented community is located on the St. Croix River, and provides a safe place to raise a family. This is an outdoorsman's paradise with the St. Croix River and a 30,000-acre National Wildlife Refuge that offers golf, hunting fishing, camping, biking and hiking.
- Great housing options at ridiculously low cost
- Good private and public-school options
- River access plus 4 area lakes to enjoy boating, fishing and camping
- Moose, black bear, whitetail, wild turkey and upland game bird hunting
Apply on company website