Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Employed in Western Oregon
75 Miles to the Coast and Portland
Great Quality of Life/Practice with No State Sales Tax
Not-for-profit hospital seeking a quality-driven, compassionate Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our collegial team. Practice is turnkey and patients ready to be seen drawing from as far away as Salem, Oregon.
- 4-days patient contact with 1 day of admin time each week
- Practice: 80% clinic/20% hospital (4-bed ICU) with an average 10-12 patients per day in clinic
- Call: 1 weekend/month and 2 nights per week - ICU patients are co-managed with Hospitalists and interface with OHSU Tele-med program
- Competitive salary gravitating to a RVU incentive structure, $15,000 sign-on bonus/$10,000 in relocation assistance
- Full benefits; 5 weeks paid PTO/CME, plus 6 paid holidays; CME of $2,500; malpractice insurance/tail provided; 401k; disability & life insurance and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Within the area you'll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity and plenty of family-friendly activities. You'll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the two-county area, is a place where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- All four seasons can be enjoyed with a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and a lows of only 33.5 degrees
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters
- Portland International Airport is only 74 miles away
- Parochial and public schools - 19:1 student to teacher ratio
- Affordable housing where the median home value $287,100 and the market is strong
- No state sales tax & low property taxes
Apply on company website