Vascular Surgery Physician Opportunity
$600,000 Earning Potential
Near Major Metro
Join a Level II Trauma Center and Size C facility with 240 beds who is seeking to add a Vascular Surgery Physician to their team. With a service area of 900,000 people and only two other vascular surgeons in the region, this is a prime location for providing services. Join a full-service line and fantastic team and live in one of the most desired locations in the country for the great outdoors!
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Newly upgraded Cath Labs
- Fantastic built-in referral system
- Full benefits, PTO, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Half an hour from a major metro and an international airport
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- An abundance of restaurants, nightlife and family-friendly activities
Apply on company website