What will you do?
- Provides high quality Computed Tomography test results with a minimum of supervision. Coordinates these services within and outside the Health System to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our Customers.
- Completion of two year's AMA-approved school of radiographic technology, have a current valid NYS License AART.
- Three years experience in CT in a health care facility preferred but will consider candidate with exceptional rating as Radiologic Technologist.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret each patient's requirements relative to age-specific needs and to the care of the patient.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive info including but not limited to patients and staff of the health system.
- Actively supports hospital goals and imperatives and lives the CARES values at all times.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of NYSDOH and JCAHO regulations for established radiation guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Computed Tomography independently required.
- Basic CPR training required or to be completed within 3 months of hire.
- Able to work a NIGHT shift and other shifts as needed
- Minimum A.A.S. degree preferred or two years of college with emphasis on the biological sciences or satisfactory completion of two year's AMA-approved school of radiographic technology and additional 3 years experience in CT preferred. Current valid New York State License and ARRT.
UR Medicine Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website