- Maintain grounds and lawns.
- Plans and executes small landscape operations of the community.
- Must give attention to the needs of our customers first.
- Always demonstrates positive actions toward positive results.
- English language, preferably possessing a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate a warm, outgoing personality.
- Must have a valid N.Y.S. drivers license and receive permission from the community insurance company to operate organizational vehicles.
- High school graduate.
- College or vocational training in horticultural or grounds keeping.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
Contact with Others:
- Daily contact with residents, associates, visitors, outside contractors, and vendors.
- Potential exposure to pesticides, herbicides, salts, calcium chloride, fire, heat, smoke, dust, dirt, grease, odors, noise, toxic or hazardous chemicals or gases, trash and Regulated Medical Waste.
- Also, potentially exposed to injuries from: falls from ladders or scaffolding, burns from steam, electrical shock, minor cuts and abrasions from hand tools, and major injuries from power tools.
- Works outside in various weather conditions and temperatures.
- Stands or walks most of the day.
- Moves or carries medium weights half the day and heavy weights occasionally.
- Occasionally subject to hazards in the use of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Occasionally works under extreme temperature changes around the boilers or boiler room.
- Stress level ranges from moderate to heavy.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website