Company: Thompson Health
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
What will you do?
- The primary purpose of this position is to help ensure quality of life and environment for the Continuing Care Center residents.
- Follow the Federal and State guidelines and regulations, and the Continuing Care Center's established policies and procedures to ensure that the needs of residents are met and maintained.
- Experience working with people preferred.
Complexity of Duties:
- Ability to work independently and with co-workers.
- Ability to complete the work in a timely manner without compromising safety of the residents or associates.
- Basic knowledge of the principles of mealtime/nourishment assistance and environmental safety including laundry operations.
What hours would you work?
- Monday through Friday from 4pm to 8pm
- Weekends from 11am to 7pm
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website