Seeking nurses for one of our patients in Conroe, TX. 1 year old male. Trach, vent, GT. Terrific home. This is your opportunity to work side by side while being trained by our trach and vent instructor.
Full time night shifts: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday 7:00PM - 7:00AM
Weekend shift $$ differential.
As a Thrive SPC nurse, you will receive:
• Support from a local, experienced operations and clinical team
• Full-time or part-time, dependable schedules that meet your availability requirements
• Experience working with pediatric patients of every acuity level
• Experience utilizing electronic medical record (EMR) technology
• Benefits inclusive of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Fidelity 401k
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care offers a full range of clinical home care services and works collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work in a rewarding, supportive, and values-driven environment. We offer comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed for career advancement.
• RN/LVN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the State Board of Nursing.
For more information about Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.
Apply on company website