Installs, inspects, operates and repairs items of machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications, using hand and power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments. Performs general building maintenance. Provides exceptional workmanship and quality services: to all patients, visitors, staff, contractors and other "customers". Presents self in a professional manner and willing to assist and complete other duties as assigned. Through a constant pursuit of excellence and respect for every individual, fosters an environment of participation, teamwork and professional growth.
- High school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Mechanical field technical courses, preferred.
- Four years experience as a maintenance mechanic is required.
- Building/Facility maintenance is preferred.
- Although not a requirement of the position, if an individual is a licensed driver, the employee shall be available to drive for department needs which will require a valid driver's license and verification of insurability under Peninsula Regional Medical Center's automobile insurance plan.
Apply on company website