- Responsible for carrying out the program of the Medical Center by maintaining a safe, secure condition in and around the hospital buildings, and grounds and protection of patients, employees, visitors, and their property.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- One-year prior experience in law enforcement, fire or security related job preferred.
- Must be able to successfully undergo a comprehensive background and character investigation.
- Valid driver's license and verification of insurability under Peninsula Regional Medical Center's automobile insurance plan.
Apply on company website