- Pharmacy technician assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient records. Pharmacy technicians work only under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. The inventory, distribution/inventory of medications may be required.
- High school diploma and one year of college including math or chemistry; this requirement may be waived in the case where the employee has had prior pharmacy experience.
- Registered by the Maryland State Board of Pharmacy to practice as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of Maryland and must follow all regulations as per those regulations.
- Certification through accredited National Certification Board. (PTCB or ExCPT)
- Previous experience is not required.
Apply on company website