Explore career opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the HomeGoods team.
If you're experienced in moving goods and moving people – a true team leader who can motivate and inspire people to reach their maximum potential, TJX would like you to join our Distribution Leadership team.
Ideal candidates will have a variety of diverse leadership experiences. You may be a new college graduate or just transitioning from the military. You may have a more traditional background in distribution or manufacturing, or maybe your leadership skills have been gained working in the restaurant or retail industries. Come utilized your leadership and operational talents and be part of a collaborative team focused on executing business goals and objectives.
TJX offers tremendous growth potential in our expansive distribution network, exceptional benefits, and an excellent relocation package for qualified candidates.
The Distribution Center Supervisor will:
- Supervises warehouse associates with regard to daily production performance within the Distribution Center's departments (receiving, lay-up, selection, shipping, etc.)
- Meet or exceed volume and department productivity goals. Review and analyze KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) reports in a timely manner to ensure meaningful data is reported both internally and externally.
- Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness
- Have the ability to analyze and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow
- Adhere to proper work methods and safety & union standards
- Regulates the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to avoid delays and maintains the highest possible efficiency.
- Develops and motivates warehouse associates, resolves associate relations issues and provides a positive working atmosphere. Conducts performance appraisals and monitors progress of associates.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions
- Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity
The Distribution Center Supervisor must have:
- Flexibility to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strong reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies & procedures clearly
- Strong computer skills, including WMS & MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with business partners, Associates, union representatives and management
- Must have flexibility to support multiple shifts
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply on company website