SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $31.32 - $47.68 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Do you have a minimum of a BSN and currently licensed in the state of Colorado?
Then… Jump-start your career as an Inpatient Women's Psychiatric (Behavioral Health) RN at The Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, 120-bed free standing hospital that is operated by The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer our full-time employees an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer our full-time employees include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Behavioral Health and Wellness Center with The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an Inpatient Women's Psychiatric (Behavioral Health) Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient with a psychiatric illness.
What you will do in this role:
- You will function to seek methods to improve patient care on an ongoing basis.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of regulatory law as it relates to the care of the mentally ill patient.
- You will be assigned to one primary unit while also crossed trained to the other three psychiatric units with the expectation to float as needed.
- You will use basic physical assessment skills and demonstrate ability to care for the patient with a co-existing psychiatric diagnosis.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- BLS – Healthcare provider through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- CPI certification within 3 months of hire and re-certification every year thereafter.
- One year of acute care and one year of inpatient behavioral health preferred.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
The HealthONE Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, a free-standing Behavioral Health Hospital under the umbrella of The Medical Center of Aurora, is a leader in providing mental health services for all ages. We have 120 inpatient beds serving adolescents, adults, senior adults and the only women's inpatient unit in Colorado. We believe in providing continuity of care and offering patient-centered services for those struggling with life's everyday challenges. Our physician-led, multidisciplinary treatment teams integrate approaches supported by the latest clinical research and practice. Our programs provide psychiatric and medication evaluation, intensive group therapy addressing behavioral and emotional challenges, evidenced-based interventions of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy, case management, and aftercare planning.
Located in Aurora, the Behavioral Health and Wellness Center offers 24/7 walk-in services and support.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website