Bethesda, MD USA
Total Wine & More is looking for an experienced Product Manager (Digital/Ecommerce) to join our growing Digital team. Our team leads the Total Wine & More website, Mobile apps, and related digital channels. We are building an awesome e-Commerce experience and provide customers an enhanced experience for when they enter our stores. If you have the drive for building amazing digital experiences that influence customers daily, we want you! We are looking for Product Managers who are passionate about digital experiences, energetic design thinkers, technologists and strategists. To fit in, you are jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers. You can apply your deep knowledge of consumer and technology trends to shape a vision for experiences that guide the customer journey. You'll also need to be equally comfortable talking to developers in our Agile teams as you are communicating with our partners in operations, merchandising and marketing. You will work with Developers, QA engineers, UX/UI Designers and partners to build high-value features that meet customer needs and increase sales. The Product Manager will report to the Senior Product Manager.
- Collaborate with team members (Development, QA, UX/UI…) to promote value and build develop customer friendly features and enhancementI
- Identify opportunities, risks, constraints and requirements in collaboration with the scrum team to refine user stories
- Manage the backlog by prioritizing and grooming stories based on value and strategic priorities
- Establish measurements to assess the value of the features delivered
You will come with
- 5+ years of digital product management or equivalent experience for a customer-facing product within web or mobile
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
- Agile product management experience
- Other advanced certification preferred
- Experience managing software development tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website