About the role
As a Seasonal Team Member, you play an essential role in the customer service experience by providing customers with fast and friendly service during our busy holiday season. You will build relationships with customers, process transactions, maintain floor merchandise and inventory standards, answer questions, and ensure customers leave feeling positive about their visit. Both part-time and full-time positions may rotate between working as a cashier, a sales specialist or merchandiser/stock associate. You will report to the store management team. You can expect this position to be short term, no longer than six months, and you will have the option to apply for a regular role.
Join us to work in one of the most fun and thriving retail companies around!
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products and services.
- Perform cashier functions and follow minor policy while completing customer transactions
- Share Total Wine & More's product portfolio
- Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels; communicate any inventory issues/concerns to leadership
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Collection of carts from parking lot and assisting customers with loading purchases in their vehicles
- Receive great employee discounts!
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website