Sr. Logistics Specialist
Bethesda, MD USA
We are looking for a detail-oriented and deadline-driven Sr. Logistics Specialist to join our Supply Chain Department. This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain. You will be a part of a great team and have daily interaction with buyers, suppliers, 3PL warehouses, stores and carriers. This is a great opportunity for you to positively impact the business through special projects and logistical analysis.
• Arrange logistics at best cost using multiple modes of transportation
• Track and trace shipments and resolve shipping issues
• Publish reports to key business partners
• Lane analysis and special projects
You will come with
• Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain, or related field and / or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in domestic or international logistics
• Experience with building and managing collaborative relationships
• Excellent interpersonal
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of business
• Ability to deal successfully with complexities of a rapidly expanding organization
• Ability to plan and manage projects within time constraints
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications with particular strength in Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website