Sr. Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer will engineer and support for all activities related to Total Wine & More's expanding cloud presence, incorporating on-premise services into the strategy. You must understand thoroughly how to use cloud and infrastructure technology with hands-on technical experience. This is both a technical and customer-facing role with a major focus on support of Total Wine & More's business pursuits and engagements. You will also help transition Total Wine & More's DevOps/Development programs towards more creative solutions using both cloud and on-premise infrastructure technologies. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Systems Infrastructure Technology Solutions.
- Engineer and provide third level support for operations services for the IT strategy,, operations, and infrastructure required to achieve efficient platforms fundamental to business success
- Research and development on the latest cloud technology, and capabilities
- Work with application owners/groups to ensure architecture and function of Total Wine's server infrastructure
- Develop functional designs, prototypes, process designs, testing, training, and definition of support procedures
- Design systems, including writing and reviewing code, to automate routine issues and minimize manual tasks
You will come with
- 3+ years Windows Server Administration
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure or GCP preferred)
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP & LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience with automation technologies
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website