Posted Date: Oct 26, 2020
** 5k SIGNING BONUS & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE INCLUDED! **
Details: Panama City is a stunning coastal location with miles of white sandy beaches, known for its shopping, restaurants, entertainment and outdoor activities including swimming, kayaking, scuba diving and hiking to mention a few! TouchPoint is seeking a Retail Cafe Manager for a hospital in Panama City. This position will manage a team of 11 and will report to our on-site Director of Dining Services. Typical schedule will be Monday - Friday and rotating one weekend per month. Considered applicants must have previous management/supervisory experience, computer skills (Microsoft Office), marketing and merchandising experience, good people skills, good communication skills. Main responsibilities may include: front of house merchandising, marketing, safety and sanitation, office (POS, schedules, sales reports, email, etc.), personnel (files, training), meetings.
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.Job Summary:
The Retail Manager position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. Our Retail Managers are responsible for the successful retail/cafeteria operation of Food & Retail Managers will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of special functions, the maintaining of cash controls and payroll records, and the hiring and training of our hourly team members. They also ensure customer satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient uses of resources.
- Oversees daily administrative and operational tasks
- Handles all aspects of staff management
- Manages all financials including budget development, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Maintains knowledge of the market place and trends
- Coordinates marketing efforts of the Senior Living Community with the Business needs to maximize revenues and resident satisfaction
- Manages cost controls and control expenditures for the account
- Oversees sanitation and safety of assigned unit(s)
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Acts as the direct liaison with the client
- Culinary degree preferred, or A.A. Degree plus related experience
- Three or more years supervisory experience in food service operations
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare, senior living, retirement or related environment desirable
- Knowledge of retail, food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, the Internet and other necessary computer programs
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 430971
ERIN S PRINDLE
Apply on company website