Posted Date: Oct 15, 2020
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.Job Summary:
Working as a Bench Assistant Director, you are responsible for assisting the Director of Environmental Services in directing and overseeing the operational needs of the Housekeeping Department for an assigned region. You will coordinate the tasks of the Operations Managers. You will serve as a liaison between administration and departments and provide the highest possible level of service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all Housekeeping staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate housekeeping services are rendered to all areas
- Interviews, selects, hires, evaluates, and recommends termination of facility housekeeping personnel in accordance with facility standards.
- Orients, trains, develops and supervises of all Housekeeping staff
- Performs regular inspections and evaluations of the facility; ability to recommend action items; assists with relocations within the facility
- Conducts regular staff meetings and communicates with members of other departments to coordinate housekeeping activities
- Schedules major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available
- Conducts regular inventory of housekeeping supplies
- Assists Department Director with budgets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work history required
- Working knowledge of all housekeeping procedures preferred
- Demonstrated progressive growth in the field of health care housekeeping management preferred
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication, listening and empathy, and problem solving (one-on-one and group) skills
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to function appropriately under stress, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
- Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 429163
ERIN S PRINDLE
Apply on company website