Posted Date: Apr 21, 2020
TouchPoint, Support Services,provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.Summary:
In this role, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use and allocation of resources.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food service needs based upon medical direction, patient population, and contract
- Plans and supervises the patient food assembly and service
- Complies with dietary restrictions to ensure optimal food preferences are met
- Complies with regulatory agencies, including federal, state, and Joint Commission
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on
- Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care
- Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate's Degree plus three years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of acute or long-term care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Prior management experience required
- Willingness to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate, preferred
- ServSafe certified highly desirable
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 377563
Apply on company website