Tower Health Medical Group Cardiology Phoenixville, is seeking 2 BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologists for our Cardiology practice in our collaborative physician community at Phoenixville Hospital. The outpatient practice is located on the campus of the hospital.
- Expertise in noninvasive cardiology including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular noninvasive studies, and trans and trans esophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- 50% Hospital and 50% outpatient clinic
- Practice Setting: Outpatient Cardiology clinic and EKG, hospital inpatient rounding, reading non-invasive cardiovascular studies, performing TEE and the ability to read vascular studies.
- Daily census for inpatient rounding is: 15-20
- The procedures expected to be performed include TEE and electrical cardioversion. The number of cases per week is about 4 to 6.
- Perform TEEs during Watchman procedures and electrical cardioversions.
- Ability to teach Drexel Medical Students
- Open to new graduates and experienced candidates.
About Phoenixville Hospital:
Located in Phoenixville, PA, and a member of Tower Health, Phoenixville Hospital is a 144-bed facility that provides comprehensive medical services through emergency room visits, inpatient admissions, outpatient procedures and community outreach programs. Phoenixville Hospitals services include an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully accredited cancer center, NAPBC-accredited breast health center, an acute inpatient rehabilitation center, and a large robotic surgery center. Phoenixville Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines that include joint replacement surgery, advanced heart failure care, and the designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
The Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges, and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC. Phoenixville offers extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Phoenixville Borders close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek with multiple outdoor recreational areas in Oaks and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. Minutes from historic sites such as Valley Forge National Historical Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for families of all ages.
Virtual Tour-Phoenixville Hospital
Montgomery County, PA Official Website
Valley Forge and Montgomery County
- BC/BE in non-invasive cardiology. Board Certification in ECHO and Nuclear Cardiology is a plus.
- New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
Contact Name: Brittany Kulp
Contact Email: Brittany.Kulp@towerhealth.org
Contact Phone: 484-587-9535 (Call or Text)
Apply on company website