DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Director you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Trident Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Director where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Director will develop and support the strategic direction and operational needs of the department(s). In this position you will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services to assure our mission is achieved. Join this dynamic team to unlock the possibilities of your career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop, and organize programs and services
- You will recruit and assure competence of customer-focused staff, analyze, organizational performance issues, develop quality improvement indicators, and develop and maintain department budgets
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s)
- You will assume the role of leader in planning, organizing, coaching and facilitating your department functions and staff to ensure quality service during operational hours
- You will have an intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Associate's Degree Required; BSN's Degree preferred
- A current BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association (AHA or American Red Cross are required
- 5+ years of experience in specialty; 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Applicable specialty certification preferred
Trident Health is a 440 plus bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals – Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center – two freestanding emergency departments – Centre Point Emergency and Moncks Corner Medical Center – an and an affiliation with CareNow Urgent Care in Good Creek and Care Now Urgent Care in North Charleston. The Joint Commission recently named Trident Health as one of the nation's top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row. Other noteworthy services include a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, an award winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Accredited by the Joint Commission, Trident Health is committed to providing quality health services along with wellness information and opportunities to the communities it serves.
Trident Medical Center is a 320 plus bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital's specialty services include an award-winning Heart Center, the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Trident Breast Care Center and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic, the region's only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Director opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a member of our team. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website