SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Radiologic Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are seeking a PRN Radiologic Technologist to join our team.As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
Competitive pay 401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiologic Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Radiologic Technologist to perform radiological diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary team that makes up Medical Imaging, you will have a significant impact on the improvement of human life.
What you will do in this role:
* As a Radiologic Technologist you will prepare patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
* As a Radiologic Technologist you will minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety
* As a Radiologic Technologist you will operate diagnostic equipment, process images and prepare room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
* As a Radiologic Technologist you will have responsibilities relating to ensuring a positive patient encounter including maintaining accurate patient records, scheduling patients, overseeing patient transportation, ordering supplies and sustaining a healthy work environment.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required.
* RT Certification from ARRT is required.
* South Carolina: SCRQSA
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as Radiology Technologist is highly preferred.
For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital's specialty services include:
* An award-winning Heart Center
* The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
* The Trident Breast Care Center
* The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website