SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today for our PRN RN Medical Imaging position and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
Competitive pay 401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
This will be 2 day shifts per week with some on-call requirements.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Trident family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Medical Imaging RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Medical Imaging Registered Nurse will function as an integral part of the Medical Imaging/Radiology team and provide quality nursing care to inpatient and outpatient clients in the Medical Imaging Department. You will care for patients across the lifespan and must be prepared to handle all unexpected emergencies that occur during any imaging/interventional procedure.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart.
- You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Medical Imaging/Radiology Department.
- You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is preferred and required to be obtained within 90 days months of hire/transfer date
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire or transfer date.
- Prior Critical Care experience preferred
For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital's specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical Imaging RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website