Surgical Oncologist in Cincinnati, Ohio
TriHealthserving more cancer patients than any other health system in the region
TriHealth is welcoming a fellowship-trained Surgical Oncologist with specific interest in upper GI/HPB malignancies as well as robotic surgical techniques. Highlights of the position include:
- Hospital employed opportunity in a large, integrated health system recognized for its culture of excellence and patient-centered care
- Collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced partners and support staff
- Large referral base from an established TriHealth physician community
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package
As part of the TriHealth Cancer Institute, you will:
- be joining a Surgical Oncology Department with significant experience in providing complex, Innovative surgical procedures to its patients
- partner with a large group of other cancer specialists, including Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Genetic Counselors and Dietitians
- participate in multi-disciplinary clinics and tumor board conferences that foster a collaborative team-based approach to the delivery of patient care
- have access to clinical trials as well as opportunities to participate in graduate medical education and clinical research
Witha largegroup of multi-disciplinary and primary care physician partners, TriHealth is a leader in providing cancer care in the region.This experience has enabled us to develop the most comprehensive cancer program available, including prehabilitation services for patients anticipated to be undergoing large surgical procedures. Additionally, we offer supportive care and survivorship programs to help patients even after they have completed treatment.
TriHealth is committed to providing cutting edge treatment, facilities and equipment to its patients. This commitment includes a $100 million investment in a new Comprehensive Cancer Care Center recently opened on our Bethesda North Hospital campus. The four-story, 80,000 square foot facility serves as a regional center of excellence and a one stop destination for the most advanced cancer care services available to heal the whole personphysically, mentally and spiritually.
Similar facilities are currently being built on our Western Ridge and Bethesda Butler campuses. Most recently, TriHealth is in the design process for a major remodel to one of its two flagship hospitals, Good Samaritan, with the goal of creating a state-of-the-art facility focused on cancer and complex surgical care.
Join the team that makes a difference every day. You can build a successful practice while putting down roots in a vibrant, creative city. Ranked number nine on Forbes list of The Best Cities for Raising a Family and fifth on the publications list of most affordable metro areas, Cincinnati is a great place to call home.
Surgical Oncologist in Cincinnati, OhioTriHealth…serving more cancer patients than any other health system in the region...
Apply on company website