DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy Department - Full Time Days - With Call
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Stent Placements
- Endobronchial ultrasound
- Navigational bronchoscopy
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) placement
- Manometry with impedence
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Demonstrate your knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promote your hospital customer service initiatives.
- Utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of your patients.
- Demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Document all care related to your patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License, in good standing
- Clinical practice experience in the clinical specialty of his/her unit
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website