SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.What you will do in this role:
- Performs digital mammography, Tomosynthesis, DEXA, and breast ultrasound exams properly and in a timely manner.
- Assists radiologist with stereotactic and ultrasound core biopsy procedures.
- Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- Maintains equipment and room supplies.
- Participates in performance improvement activities
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications1. Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
2. ARRT registered with advanced registry in Mammography preferred, or registry eligible with advanced certification within 1 year of hire
3. 2 years of post-graduate experience preferred.
4. BLS certification required
5. Evidence of initial mammography training (40 hours) required
6. Evidence of digital mammography training (8 hours CEU) required
7. Evidence of 15 mammography CEUs in past 3 years required
8. Evidence of 200 mammography exams in past 2 year required, if experienced
9. Evidence of 8 hours applications training in Tomosynthesis, if available
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruitment team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website