DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Hematology Coordinator - FT Monday through Friday A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
1. Monitors transplant related services including assessment, treatment, re-staging, palliation and or end of life care for patients and caregivers.
2. Acts as a liaison/ advocate for patients and caregivers as they navigate health care systems
3. Directs scheduling of / schedules diagnostic tests, procedures and provider appointments for patients in the immediate post-transplant patients through hand-off to the long-term follow-up coordinator.
4. Creates and communicates patient follow-up schedules clearly to patients and caregivers.
5. Routinely contacts patients and caregivers to check on health status and or service needs
6. Provides ongoing education to patients and caregivers
7. Collaborates with financial coordinators to ensure verification of third-party payer coverage; assists with financial coordination of treatment in the immediate post-transplant period.
8. Attends IP and OP multidisciplinary rounds, regularly, serving as an expert clinical resource to inpatient and outpatient physicians and or staff
9. Develops and maintains patient care forms such as order sets and practice guidelines
10. Develops, reviews, revises patient and caregiver education materials
11. Assists in the development of and adherence to regulatory standards, participates in regulatory /COE surveys and site visits.
- RN with current TN License.
- Clinical background – 3 years experience Oncology including stem cell transplant and/ or heme-malignancy.
- Current AHA BLS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- BMTCN or CHTC certification required within 4 years of hire.
- BSN or Master's Degree preferred.
MiMilitary: 66H, 66N, 46NX
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website