DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
Clinical Nurse Coordinator-Trauma ICU
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
We are seeking a Clinical Nursing Coordinator for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Benefits we offer:
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities.
- We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
- We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- Exercises judgment and provides direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - Preferred
- 1+ years applicable experience - Required
Licensures, Certifications, Trainings
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website